Please note that there are requirements that must be met to apply for the annual cash stipend from The Tiara Foundation Society. Please read the specific requirements below:
- There is no age requirement to apply
- You must be a single parent, who has successfully completed the 2015-2016 academic year at a college, or a trade/technical school, & have at least 1 (one) child under 18 years old.
- Must have earned a 2.3 (two point three) grade point average or greater and show official proof of G.P.A.
- Must submit 2 (two) personal recommendations.
- Must submit 1 (one) professor/advisor recommendation from said institution.
- Must submit a 1,000 (thousand) word essay answering the question: "Why do you want to win this cash stipend?"
- Must submit a copy of *our application ( no financial information needed on this standardized form ) and mail to:
The Tiara Foundation Society
39 Dodge Street
Beverly, MA 01915
*This application must be postmarked by August 31, 2016 for the next cash stipend. Although it is not required ... it is recommended that applicants send all the above via Registered U.S. Mail.
- A recipient can only be selected once.
- The recipient will receive a check for $1000 (One thousand) dollars.
- Should the recipient not attend school the following semester, after winning the cash stipend, then the recipient forfeits the award.
The cash stipend will then be given (in the form of a check) directly to the runner up who meets all of the requirements in order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd (first, second, third) runner up etc...
- If no applicant qualifies for the cash stipend, then the award amount will not be given.
- Cash stipend amount is a minimum of $500 (Five Hundred) dollars but can be greater should the Executive Board of Directors vote to increase the amount.